Wednesday 28 January 2015

PART THREE: Chevron style St. Clements quilt

So, woo hoo! I've sewn up 3 columns. 3 down, 2 to go! 

Then life happened and I think I left it on the side in my sewing room whilst I pottered about with other projects and more admin-y type things - the joys of making spreadsheets so that I can actually make my crazy craft workshops work for me financially: slowly but surely. I also talked to an Artist about exchanging French lessons for Batik classes and I am quite excited about that! We also discussed "Man Sheds" which I may blog about later on :)

Right, so what was I saying? Oh yes, once you have your 5 quilt columns sitting on your desk looking fab, but a bit floopy, ... well, what do you think?! You iron your seams! :) Yay! 

Ok, I promise no more waxing lyrical about ironing....

...Still... they look pretty ace all ironed and flat, right?

 ///GOES OFF TO MAKE A CUP OF TEA; EAT A NUTELLA SPOON AND SEE WHAT STAGE HER COLUMNS ARE AT, THEN DOES A BIT OF IRONING OF SEAMS (OH YEAH!) THEN COMES BACK TO WRITE BLOG///

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!