Wednesday 14 January 2015

FINGERLOOPY - My Etsy shop

I've opening my own Etsy shop. It's called Fingerloopy and I've uploaded 3 items so far.  

This is my banner, although I think I will embroider something more specific to my shop, like its name, Fingerloopy, and I'll use a better camera. Branding has to be clear on Etsy, especially regarding what I'm going to be selling, so that customers aren't confused as to what the shop is about. (Of course Monster Eyes is so transparent!)


I've got 10 eyeballs and a few braids so I'll work on getting stock up. As it's all up and running on the site, I am now focusing on getting some fantastic pictures to promote my 'eccentric objects lovingly crafted in the Midlands'. 

TUTORIALS
Although I can't find this great Etsy video I saw online about taking the perfect Etsy photo, I have this link to the Etsy blog which I have found quite useful. I just need to craft the right cardboard box into a white/styled studio with lamps for lighting.


N.B.: I pay 20p per listing and Etsy takes a certain percentage (3% I think) of the final price. I haven't the heart to read through the small print about taxes but more research to follow on that score! I don't want to end up like Starbucks. Mmm...Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!