Sunday 1 February 2015

Mini St Clements Quilt update

Just a little weekend update. Still have to get me to the rag market for maƄerials!
http://instagram.com/p/yjobMzRDpU/

Glad I popped into House of Fraser to look at their cottons because I realised that my material was actually from House of Fraser and I was going to go out of my way to go to the Rag Market on the day it was open! Anyway, I got my half-metre and enough orange and yellow cotton for my quilt and I've just ordered some 1 inch, yellow bias binding for my quilt now. 

I 'm getting socdial media amnesia now but I followed someone on Instagram today who does machine bias binding and it was brilliant, but I can't remember who it was! Whip stitch is quite time-consuming so I'd like to see how she did that, otherwise it's Whip stitch for me again...or YouTube! Please comment if you have any ideas!

The instagram Lady found me! So excited to try this. It looks great. http://instagram.com/p/i9ayEuO5Ut/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!