Thursday 5 February 2015

Advice from a US Singer sewing manual from 1949


Still can't remember where I found this but I find it equally hilarious and unsettling. I like to imagine Bear Grylls or similar following these instructions :) Lol!

The Marie Curie TV advert has got it right. #NoChores - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwJEapdvLp0 On Scout camp, there are no chores. Just sitting with cups of tea and encouraging the kids to be independent. 

Je suis plutot les dessins de Penelope Bagieu

(Trans. I'm more like the illustrations of Penelope Bagieu)

Dessin de Penelope Bagieu http://wantit.free.fr/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/paques1.jpg 
Drawing by Penelope Bagieu (French graphic novel artist)
(Speech bubble translation: There's so much rubbish on my desk that I could hide Easter Eggs on it!) 


Et je les ai sur mon bureau, les oeufs de Paques! :-/ Excus d'etre "un creative"
(Trans. And I have creme eggs on my desk! Excuse of "a creative")  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!